Welcome CSA Patriot!
CSA's mission is to take our country back through Effective Political Action. If you haven't seen it by now, please watch the following video wherein our founder, Stephen Flanagan, gives that message to an assembly of Tea Party groups in Albany in 2009:
June 16, 2009: March on Albany
CSA took part in a March on Albany with Tea Party groups from all over the state to voice our opposition to the irresponsible policies coming from our state capitol. CSA Founder Stephen Flanagan commented on "effective political action" and how "acting locally" can have a national impact. He laid out our plan for a little surprise CSA had in store for Long Island Congressman Tim Bishop the following week.
Thanks for joining the fight. At this point, you're probably wondering,
What Can I do to help?
The Answer is simple....Get Involved To Whatever Extent You Can!
You've taken the first step. You were concerned about the future of this country enough to join a group dedicated to making it better. Thank You!
That, however, is just the beginning. We must take Action to bring about the kind of change we want for our Country's future.
We recognize that along with their enthusiasm for the cause, everyone brings a distinct skill set & varying ability to take action. Some are great speakers or writers. Some bring marketing or computer skills. Some have large networks of friends they can leverege. Some are willing to volunteer to do office work, handle phones, etc. Some are comfortable lobbying their representatives via email, letter, phone or protest. Some are willing and able to hit the streets & protest &/or help on campaigns. Some can contribute money or have contacts that can help raise funds for the organization. Some will pass along our message to their circle via email & help get their friends & relatives to the polls when it's time to vote.
There Are No Small Contributions
Please get involved to whatever extent you can. Our Nation's future depends on you doing your part!
By adding your talents to our motivated group of patriots, you help remind our politicians that they represent We The People.
- Get Involved: If you live in the Long Island area, you will be contacted by your Town Coordinator. Please let him/her know to what level you are willing & able to be involved. If you live outside the Long Island area, please call our office at: 631-940-2019 to offer whatever assistance you can.
- Join Our Meetup Group: CSA uses Meetup to communicate with our members & coordinate activities. By joining Meetup, you'll always know what's going on and be better able to participate in our activities.
- Join Our Facebook Group: CSA has a very active Facebook page that can be used to spread our message to your friends & contacts.
- Attend a Monthly Meeting: CSA holds monthly General Meetings, alternating between Suffolk & Nassau counties, to keep in touch with our members. It's a great way to meet your fellow patriots face-to-face, network & help get involved.
- Donate To CSA: Unfortunately, with the Liberal media in the pocket of the Socialists, it takes money to spread our message of Individual Freedom & Free Markets into the mainstream. Please click here to contribute what you can (suggested dues is $15 every 3 months).
- Be Silent No More! Become an evangelist. Spread our message to everyone you meet. At the gas station. On line at the Post Office. Everywhere.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" -- Edmund Burke
Thanks again for Joining - together, we can make a difference!I look forward to meeting you at one of our meetings or actions.Sincerely,
Founder - The Conservative Society for Action